Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Info you can choose to provide on our Website:
Certain Users of our Website choose to interact in ways that require us to gather personally identifying information, such as when you:
• Get in Touch. When you contact us through our “Get in Touch” form, or by phone or email, we collect your identifiers, such as your o name, username or social media handle(s) o birth date (month and day only) o comments, questions, or feedback you type in free form text fields in our “Get in Touch” form o phone number o email address, and o any other information you would like to share with us. If available, we also collect your internet activity information, like your IP address. We collect this information so that we can communicate with you concerning your questions and comments, troubleshoot where necessary, diagnose technical and service problems, and address any issues you have with our Website or Website Content and to provide personalized support.
• Subscribe to our Thriving Thoughts Tip of the Week. When you sign up to receive our Thriving Thoughts Tip of the Week, we collect such identifiers as your email address.
• Sign up to download or receive newsletters, blog posts, updates, podcasts, audio or video recordings, training and research publications and resources, and promotional material, related to our Website and/or Website Content. When you sign up to download our materials and to receive our communications, we collect identifiers such as your name and email address. We collect this information so that we can share our news and updates with you.
• Register for an event. When you register for an event being organized or promoted through our Website, we collect your identifiers, such as your name, email, and phone number. We may also collect other contact information. We collect this information so that we can contact you about the event and keep an internal record of attendees and those interested in our Website and the Website Content.
• Make a Purchase or Donation through our Website. If you make a purchase or donation offered through our Website, we collect your identifiers such as your name and billing address. We also collect your financial information to facilitate your payment. Payment information (such as credit or debit card numbers, cardholder’s name, card expiration date and security code) is processed by independent third-party service providers (e.g., PayPal.com and BonFire.com) and is not collected from within our Website. Please visit those third-party service providers’ sites for information about their privacy policies, over which we have no control nor responsibility.
We may enable you to post public comments in connection with a donation and with which you may associate with your name, which we may moderate and use in our own communications. In all cases, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with our Website.
We respect your email address If you have provided your email address to receive news and updates, know that we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. You may opt out of receiving any email communications from us by following the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send.
Cookies and Tracking:
In addition to cookies, other tracking technologies are also used, such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website. We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate or analyze our Website. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We also collect personal information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We collect IP addresses in order to improve your experience on our Website (such as limiting the number of times you’d see a pop-up, or to know your general location to give you more relevant content). We also collect IP addresses to understand how Users move through our Website and how often they return.
Do Not Track Disclosure:
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. For more information about DNT, visit https://www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track.
How we protect your data:
We use a variety of security measures to protect your data. We maintain physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of personal information. Through our third-party service providers we protect the security of payment transactions using a number of measures such as encryption, access controls, network firewalls, and physical security. No website or electronic data can ever be completely secure, but we are always working to maintain up-to-date and appropriate security mechanisms.
How we use and share your data:
• in response to a legal obligation, such as a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request,
• in good faith and as reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Thriving Thoughts Global, third parties, or the public at large,
• to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Website,
• to protect the personal safety of users of our Website, and/or
• to protect against legal liability.
How long do we hold on to your data?
We will retain your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary to carry out the purpose(s) for which it was collected, unless we have legal obligations to keep it longer or to delete it sooner.
What happens to your data if something happens to Thriving Thoughts Global or our Website?
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of sixteen (16) years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or share information from children.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain data privacy rights. In such cases, we will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us as indicated below. In certain circumstances, you may have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
● The right of rectification. You may have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to object. You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal information. ● The right of restriction. You may have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You may have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You may have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in cases where your consent was the basis for our collection and processing of your personal information.
These rights are not absolute and are subject to exceptions and weighing of different interests within the applicable data privacy and data protection laws. Please note that we will make reasonable efforts to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You may have the right to complain to a data protection authority or agency about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.