Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you cannot find an answer to your question.
As a start-up nonprofit organization, our 2022 budget allocates 60% of donation dollars for the programs, research, and products we create that seek to promote mental health and prevent mental ill-health. The remaining 40% is allocated to fundraising costs and operating expenses.
We strive to attain an A+ non-profit rating for financial effectiveness and accountability. Therefore, our goal for 2023 is to establish a budget in which 75% of donation dollars are allocated to programs, research, and products; and our fundraising costs and operating expenses (combined) are reduced to 25% of donation dollars received.
Our Board of Directors will gladly review proposals for collaboration submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Collaboration proposals will be considered only if they align with our current mission to promote mental health and prevent mental ill-health.
Contributions made by U.S. citizens are tax deductible under the current IRS code, IRC 170(c)(2). Citizens of foreign countries must consult their specific country's tax code in order to determine if their donation to a U.S.-based charity is eligible for deduction.
Yes. You may donate your services or products to our organization through an in-kind contribution or gift. For example, you may donate print services, video creation, podcast production, or search-engine optimization services for our benefit. You may also donate promotional items for us to have printed. If you want to donate by serving us, let's have a conversation! Contact us at email@example.com.
You may make a charitable bequest through your last will and testament to donate designated assets to our organization. You may also name Thriving Thoughts Global as the beneficiary on your retirement or life insurance policy. You may also plan to donate through a Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT) or Charitable Lead Trust (CLT). Please consult with your attorney before contacting us.
That one's easy. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are currently looking for volunteers to help us in these areas:
Don't see your idea for getting involved here? We'd love to hear it! Email us at email@example.com